We appreciate any help from you - the community! Actually, we don't think it's possible to succeed with this
project without your help. :)
There are several ways you can help us out - here are some examples:
- First and foremost, we're always looking for authors! Perhaps you would like to write an article for the next issue of Paged Out!?
- On the same note - maybe you know someone really amazing who might want to write an article
for us? Could you ask them?
- Secondly - read Paged Out!, and if you like it (and only if you like) recommend it to your
friends whom might be interested, write about it on your blog, twitter, instagram, or other social
media. The more folks learn about Paged Out!, the more probable is that it will succeed (and everyone
gets a free stream of short high-tech articles!).
- If you like making recordings/podcasts, *some* (but not all) of Paged Out! articles will be
published on licenses that will permit turning the article into a recording (think: folks with vision
impairment - we sadly expect our PDFs will be a pain for screen readers; but also think: cool podcasts).
Select one of these articles, record them, publish, and send us a link! And be sure to credit the
original author of course, and also to describe in detail all images that are in the article (in the
future we hope to provide more recording guidelines).
- If you like designing layouts, you can also help by creating layout templates for authors to use
for various technologies and various styles (see Writing Articles for
details on page/font/etc requirements).
- Starting from the third issue we will be looking for more reviewers/editors as well - if you're
good with words, know your way around tech, and have some free time on your hands, reach out to us!
- And finally - donations are welcome! All donations will go into the general pool to be split
between authors and Paged Out! Institute crew. Use the button below to donate: