We obviously appreciate any help from you - the community! Actually, we don't think it's possible to succeed with this project without your help. :)
There are several ways you can help us out - here are some examples:
- First and foremost, we're always looking for authors! Perhaps you would like to write an article for the next issue of Paged Out!?
- On the same note - maybe you know someone really amazing who might want to write an article for us? Could you ask them?
- Secondly - read Paged Out!, and if you like it (and only if you like) recommend it to your friends whom might be interested, write about it on your blog or other social media. The more folks learn about Paged Out!, the more probable is that it will succeed (and everyone gets a free stream of short high-tech articles!).
- If you like making recordings/podcasts, *some* (but not all) of Paged Out! articles will be published on licenses that will permit turning the article into a recording (think: folks with vision impairment - we sadly expect our PDFs will be a pain for screen readers; but also think: cool podcasts). Select one of these articles, record them, publish, and send us a link! And be sure to credit the original author of course, and also to describe in detail all images that are in the article (in the future we hope to provide more recording guidelines).
- If you like designing layouts, you can also help by creating layout templates for authors to use for various technologies and various styles (see Writing Articles for details on page/font/etc requirements).
- Starting from the second issue we might be looking for more reviewers/editors as well (initially we're starting with only a few to break the trail) - if you're good with words and have some free time on your hands, feel free to let us know once the first issue is out.
- And to address the elephant in the room - yes, donations are welcome! However we wholeheartedly suggest to wait at least until the first issue is out (so that you see what our vision of Paged Out! is).